Future of cities Award 2014
Future of Cities Award 2014 tender for nomination is open from June 1st 2014 until September 5th 2014!
We are looking for innovative city development projects on water, transport, energy, and housing.
The aim of Ljubljana Forum Award is to identify, promote and reward innovative good practices in the field of developing future of cities.Selection Criteria
- The project has already been implemented and was completed in the period 2012-2014.
- The project contributes to the Europe 2020 strategy in terms of promoting smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
- The project contributes to the development of new jobs with high added value.
- The project brings added value to the development of urban areas of the South-East Europe in terms of actual progress in urban, economic, technological and social development.
- The project promotes the meaning and the identity of Europe.
Who is eligible?
- Public administration authorities
- Research institutions
Projects, created and implemented in cooperation of various partners, are highly welcome!
Ljubljana Forum Award 2013 was granted to Ada Bridge in Belgrade